1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Keep in mind that this is not the first time that this happened to me, but Fasttech's competitors always had an outstanding customer service and we worked everything out. Now with Fasttec's customer service experience I hit a new LOW....Long story short I ordered some items from them, the shipment left China for MXP on the 26th Nov 2017 and since then the shipment status has not changed whatsoever "Status: 2017-11-26 17:18 Beijing, leaving Beijing to MXP" Since I paid for an 7-12 days shipping I've contacted them in order to find out what's going on.....and now they keep staling me telling me to wait 60 days for the order date because maybe the package will arrive, then they telling me that I need to wait 60 days form the moment that they sent an inquiry to the postal service, which will make me wait 4 damn months for a 50 euro package.

They know that you can't do anything, they don't care about bad reviews. Keep in mind that when and it will happen to you, you're basically F%&$%&$D DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Review about: Fasttech Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments